Thursday, March 6, 2014

ONE THANKFUL SOMEBODY!

 
Henry is my son, he is married to a wonderful young women who I call “daughter love” , the Lord blessed her to be a blessings to me. I have been blessed with Mr. Jasiah, and you see the one on the left she is Lady Gabriela.
 
Henry has been overseas for little over a year and is returning from Bahrain. God did it and it is marvelous in my eyes, God kept him and his family while he served his country. I am among the many proud and honored mothers & fathers who await the day to see their son or daughters return home safe.
 
Father God, I humbly thank YOU for watching over, caring for and covering with the blood of Jesus, Henry and the many others arm force personnel’s who serve with pride the USA. All honor, all power, all glory belongs to YOU and YOU alone! Amen!
 
Grace