Thursday, September 5, 2013


     In HIS closeness we are always safe.              In HIS presence we are always secure
     In HIS mind we are always sanctified

(Set apart from everything else) So, no matter where I am or what I'm doing in life I can always be reminded of the Lord's promises when I turn my focus to HIM.  Since the separation of man from God over 2000 years ago, we HIS people, have been searching for a fulfillment that only HIS presence can fill. Once we come back to HIS Garden of Eden, which is communion in our hearts with HIM,  then and only then can we experience HIS love- joy-and peace. 
 
Only a re-positioned mind is able to sort out what is important and what is not.  Therefore, we must take time to get into HIS presence through prayer, which will get us into HIS thoughts by promise and ultimately lead us to HIS victory via obedience!
 
Safety, Security, and Sanctification, S-S-S.......I need quietness.......I'm Praying!


Dr. Denise L. Key, CEO/Pres
Engrafted Word, Inc.